Wednesday 19 October 2016

Me vs Veterinary

Hello everyone!!

Ok, why I choosed Veterinary? 
First of all my both parets are veterinarians, so when I was a child I said that I will be also a veterinarian as my parents are, but when I grew up I wasn'
t to sure of what I can do for my future.

Well I don't think about it until the PSU because I have to choose one career, my options were Medicine in the University os Antofagasta, Veterinary in University of Chile or in Concepcion, but I had always wanted this career and it was very easy to decide for my university appliance.

Util we started this career I think It is much better than I expected and I reaffirm my decision and I would choose it again if I have to. I really like the animals and the things that we have been learning are too interesting for me than other things that the other careers will teach us.

Austin Stevens, Herpetologist.
Well once I graduate, I would like to work as a zoologist travelling around the whole world searching for new species of animals, taking pictures of them and their habitats, also know new cultures like Austin Stevens or Nick Baker, they have their own tv show in Nat Geo or Discovery Channel, I don't remember it well.
Steve Irwin, he dies doing the thing
that he loves, spending his time
with animals

OK, this all for this post, soon I will give you more info about me and the things I like it, BYE!

1 comment: